Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023: The Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued the Air Force Agniveer Notification 2023 for Agniveer Vayu Intake Vayu 1/2024 in the employment publication. As per the Air Force Act, Indian Agniveer will be recruited for a tenure of four years in the Air Force. At agnipathvayu.cdac.in, the Air Force Agniveer Application Online link is now active as of July 27, 2023. Male and female Indian citizens who are not married and who are more than 23 years old are eligible to apply for the Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023.
Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 Notification (OUT)
On its official website, agnipathvayu.cdac.in, the Indian Air Force has made available the thorough Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 Notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 1/2024. Candidates who are interested in the Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 can review all the details by clicking the Airforce Agniveer Notification PDF link below. Registrations must be made online only in all other cases.
All registered candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam, which is slated to take place in October 2023, once the application forms have been submitted. Read the PDF notification that was made available on the Indian Airforce’s official portal.
Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 – Overview
For the purpose of selecting applicants for 3500 Air Force Agniveer positions, the Indian Air Force (IAF) will hold an Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023. From July 27, 2023, onward, eligible applicants may submit an Air Force Agniveer application. View the full Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 overview:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Number of Vacancies||3500 (Expected)|
|Online Application Form Apply||27th July to 17th August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||17 August, 2023|
|Job Time duration||4 years|
|Eligibility||Unmarried male & female Indian Citizens|
Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to be shortlisted as an Agniveer, the candidate must meet all the eligibility requirements outlined by the Indian Army Force. The eligibility requirements that must be met for the Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 are listed below:
Agniveer Air force Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% overall and 50% in English on the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent test in mathematics, physics, and English from an education board that is listed as a COBSE member.
- Passed a three-year, government-recognized diploma program in engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic, automotive, computer science, instrumentation technology, or information technology) with a minimum overall grade point average of 50% and a minimum English grade point average of 50% in the diploma program (or in intermediate/Matriculation, if English wasn’t a subject in the diploma program).
- Passed two years of vocational education with a minimum of 50% overall and 50% in English in vocational education (or Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational education), from State Education Boards/Councils that are listed in the COBSE.
Other Than Science Subjects:
- Must have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 50% in English in any subject authorized by the Central or State Boards of Education listed as COBSE members to pass Intermediate or 10+2 examination.
- Must have passed a two-year vocational program from a Board of Education listed as a member of COBSE with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in English, or must have passed Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in the vocational course.
Agniveer Air force Age Limit –
- To be eligible, applicants must have been born between June 27, 2003, and December 27, 2006, both days inclusive.
- If a candidate successfully completes all phases of the selection process, the maximum age requirement as of the date of enrollment must be 23 years.
Agniveer Air force Application Fee –
- General / OBC / EWS – 250/-
- SC / ST – 250/-
- Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the exam fee.
Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 Selection Process consists of the following 6 Stages:
- Written Examination
- (Central Airmen Selection Board) CASB Test
- (PET) & (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – Salary
The compensation package for applicants chosen for the Indian Air Force’s four-year consecutive service is shown in the table below:
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 30000||Rs. 33000||Rs. 36500||Rs. 40000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 21000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 25580||Rs. 28000|
|Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
|Corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
- Exit After 4 Years as an Agniveer from the Indian Air Force with a Seva Nidhi Package and a Skill Certificate worth Rs. 11.71 Lakh.
- 25% of them could join the Indian Air Force’s regular cadre.
How to Fill Online Application Form For Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 –
To apply for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 for Agneepath Vayu (01/2024), follow the guidelines below:
Step 1: Visit agnipathvayu.cdac.in to see the Air Force Agniveer’s official webpage.
Step 2: Click on Air Force Agniveer Application Form for Vayu Intake 1/2024 on the webpage.
Step 3: Enter your username, email address, and password to log in, then begin entering your information in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form together with the necessary documentation.
Step 5: Take a printout of the application so you have it for reference in the future.
FAQs – Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023
Ques 1. Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Date?
Ans. 26 July 2023
Ques 2. What is the online registration last date for Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 17 August 2023
Ques 3. What is the date of Agniveer Airforce Exam 2023?
Ans. 13th October 2023 onwards.