APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant 2022 Previous Question Paper Pdf: APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Previous Papers for all the candidates are now available on this page. Dear candidates who have applied for APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant jobs, they have started their exam preparation for the written exam so to help you we have given previous papers for all applicants APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Previous Questions Letters can be viewed and downloaded.
Here, we are providing the APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Previous Question Papers with Solutions. Here we have also provided the APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022. So before starting the preparation, once check the provided APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Syllabus.
Also Read: CISF head Constable previous question paper
APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant 2022 Previous Question Paper- Overview
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant in Revenue Department and Executive Officer (Grade III) in Endowment Department|
|Number of vacancies||670 posts|
|Category||Previous Question Paper|
APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section – A||General Studies & Mental Ability||100||100||100|
|Section – B||General English & General Telugu
(25 marks each & SSC Standard)
Let us tell all the candidates that the APPSC Junior Assistant Prelims exam will be conducted in offline mode, where candidates will have to complete this exam in 150 minutes. And 150 objective-type questions will be given for 150 marks. A negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong will be deducted from the final mark.
APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant 2022 Syllabus
screening test/prelims exam follows as:
- General Studies & Mental Ability (100 marks)
- General English (25 marks)
- General Telugu (25 marks)
for mains exam follows as:
General Studies & Mental Ability (150 marks)
I. General English (75 marks)
II. General Telugu (75 marks)
General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis: a. Tabulation of data, b. Visual representation of data, c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
General English Syllabus
- Logical re-arrangement of Sentences
- Usage and idioms
- Vocabulary and punctuation
General Telugu Syllabus
- ఇంగ్లీష్ నుండి తెలుగు అర్థాలు (English to Telugu meanings)
- జాతీయాలు మరియు వాటి వాడుక (Usage and idiom)
- తెలుగు నుండి ఇంగ్లీష్ అర్థాలు (Telugu to English meanings)
- పర్యాయపదాలు & పదజాలం (Synonyms & Vocabulary)
- వ్యాకరణం (Grammar)
APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant 2022 Educational Qualification
The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree. One should have passed the Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector.