BPSC Auditor Admit Card Mains Exam 2022 Download at @bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2022: Dear Candidates, We know that you were waiting for BPSC Auditor Admit Card for a long time now your wait is over. Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Auditor Minus Exam today, 25 October 2022. Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official site of BPSC @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Apart from this, the exam pattern and syllabus of BPSC minus exam have also been provided to you in this article. Candidates can get more details by visiting the official site of BPSC.
Also Check: NIC Scientist Recruitment 2022
BPSC Auditor Admit Card Mains Exam 2022- Overview
|Name of Organization||(BPSC) Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post name||BPSC Auditor|
|Mains Exam Date||2 to 4 November 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||29th August 2021|
|Mains Admit Card date||25 October 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains written, and Interview|
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Notification 2022
The mains exam for the post of BPSC Auditor is starting from 02 November to 04 November 2022, candidates should start their exam preparation and take the help of the previous question papers. BPSC Auditor Admit Card has been made available on the official site. Apart from this, the candidates who will clear the prelims exam can appear in the mains exam.
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must check the subjects and time duration in the mains exam pattern given below. This will give you an idea of how the exam will come and how many questions will come.
|Subjects||No. of Marks||Total time duration|
|General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|General studies (Paper 1)||300||3 hours|
|General studies (Paper 2)||300||3 hours|
|Optional paper||300||3 hours|
- Candidates the main exam of BPSC will be of total 900 marks.
- There will be 3 compulsory papers in BPSC Mains exam.
- Candidates mains exam each paper will be conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
BPSC Auditor Age Limit 2022
- The minimum age limit of the candidate for any post should be 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for UR (Male) should be 37 years.
- The upper age limit for UR (Female), BC and EBC should be 40 years.
- For SC and ST candidates the maximum age limit should be 42 years.
Know more about BPSC Auditor Mains syllabus 2022
How To Download BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Admit card 2022
Candidates can download their BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2022 from the official site of BPSC, and candidates should keep in mind that without the admit card they will not be allowed to appear in the mains exam. All the candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below:
- Step: 1 Candidate first visits the official website of BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission).
- Step: 2 Then a new page will open on your screen, on that page find the link of your post name.
- Step: 3 Click on the candidate link and then submit your application no. Enter the password details. Candidates must check once after filling the details.
- Step: 4 After filling in the details, click on the candidate submit button.
- Step: 5 Admit card will be displayed on the candidate screen, download it and take out a copy for reference.