PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022 apply at @pnbindia.in and check the age limit, pay scale
PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022: Dear Candidate, We know that you are looking for a job, so let us tell you that another job opportunity has come. All the candidates can take advantage of this opportunity and get the job. PNB (Punjab National Bank) has released PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022 for many candidates. All you interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of PNB pnbindia.in.
In this article, below we have provided all the important information about PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022. Reading which will help you, apart from this, information about age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, etc. have been given.
Also Read: SSC Recruitment 2022
PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Name of the organization||(PNB) Punjab National bank|
|Posts name||Fire Safety Officer , Manager , Peon , Clerk|
|Total posts||8107 posts|
|Application form start date||05/08/2022|
|Last date to apply||30/10/2022|
|Exam date||to be notified|
PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- For candidates, PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022, your minimum qualification should be graduation passed or other degree/certificate from any recognized university.
PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- For the post of Candidate Clerk, Fire Safety Officer, and Manager Safety, you should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years.
- Candidates with General (UR), EWS, and OBC will have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
- And SC, ST, PH (Divyang) candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.59.
- Candidate fee payment will be done through online mode only like Net Banking, UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. Apart from this, keep in mind that once the fee is filled, the money will not be returned.
PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
To get the post in PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022, the candidate has to clear all the selection process, this selection process includes the following steps:
1. Shortlisting of Applications after Document Verification
2. Written Test
3. online exam
Documents required to fill online form
- Required List of Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo & Signature (Light Background Photo)
- Education certificate (8th and 10th pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- caste certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Card (ID Proof)
- Two additional passport-size photographs.
How to apply online for PNB Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Step: 1 First of all go to the official website of Candidate PNB pnbindia.in.
- Step: 2 Candidate then the page will open on your screen, that you do your new registration, if you have already login then enter your id password.
- Step: 3 After login, fill the candidate’s details like name, address, education qualification etc.
- Step: 4 After filling all the details, the candidate should check the complete form once and correct any mistakes.
- Step: 5 Finally, the candidate should pay the fee for their application form and download all those details as PDF for further reference.
know more about PNB clerk syllabus 2022