SSB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Check Here Download Link @sbrectt.gov.in
SSB Recruitment 2023: The Ministry of Home Affairs’ the largest Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), has launched its recruitment campaign for 2023. There are now 1656 openings for the positions of Constable Tradesman and Sub Inspector (SI). such as Head Constable (HC) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). Candidates may apply online for the SSB Recruitment starting on May 20 and until June 18, 2023.
To apply online, candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SSB, ssbrectt.gov.in. Also you can get more details about this recruitment in this article, we have got complete details of SSB Recruitment 2023 including eligibility criteria, salary structure, exam pattern & syllabus, application process etc. in this article.
SSB Recruitment 2023 – Overview
1656 posts of Assistant Commandant, SI, ASI, Head Constable and Constable are available through SSB Recruitment 2023. The application deadline is June 18, 2023. For more details visit ssbrectt.gov.in.
|Name Of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Tradesman|
|Total Vacancies||1656 Vacancies|
|Application Start Date||20/May/2023|
|Last Date For Application||18/June/2023|
|Pay Examination Fee Last Date||18/June/2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
SSB Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfil the requirements for SSB Recruitment 2023 and want to enlist in the military should submit their applications online at the SSB’s official website. The deadline for submitting applications has been announced, and applicants are urged to regularly check the SSB website for changes.
SSB Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualification
SSB Constable Tradesman 2023
- Constable Driver: Class 10th Certificate with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Constable Veterinarian: 10th-grade diploma with science as the primary subject.
- Constable (Carpenter, Blacksmith and Painter): Class 10th Certificate with 1 – 2 Year Experience in Related Trade.
- Constable (Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Cook, and Water Carrier: Class 10th Certificate with 1–2 Years of Related Trade Experience.
SSB Head Constables 2023
- Electrician Head Constable: Class 10th Certificate and Two Years of Work Experience
- Head Constable Mechanic: 10th grade with a diploma in automotive OR motor mechanical engineering or a two-year certificate programme in, valid heavy vehicles DL.
- Head Constable Steward: 10th grade with a catering kitchen management diploma, certificate, and one year of experience.
- Head Constable Veterinary: 10+2 with science and biology as the primary subjects, and a two-year diploma programme in veterinary and livestock development, veterinary stock assistant training, or animal husbandry.
- Head Constable Communication: A diploma in electronics, communications, computer science, or information technology, or a 10+2 with a science and PCM.
SSB Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Paramedical Post
- 10+2 with a science major and a pharmacy degree or diploma.
Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Steno)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Indian Board That Is Recognised.
- Dictation ten minutes at 80 WPM
- 50 minutes in English OR 65 minutes in Hindi.
SSB Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
For SSB Recruitment 2023, you have to clear the given rounds only then you will be able to get selected in this recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Let the candidates know that for SSB Recruitment 2023, the age limit has been given below according to different posts, if your age is from the given age then you can apply:
|Assistant Commandant (Veterinary)||23 to 35 years|
|Sub Inspector (SI) (Pioneer)||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector (SI) (Draughtsman, Communication, Staff Nurse)||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Pharmacist, Radiographer, Operation Theater Technician, Dental Technician)||20 to 30 years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer)||18 to 25 years|
|Head Constable (HC) (Electrician)||18 to 25 years|
|Head Constable (HC) (Mechanic)||21 to 27 years|
|Head Constable (HC) (Steward, Veterinary, Communication)||18 to 25 years|
|Constable (Driver)||21 to 27 years|
|Constable (Veterinary)||18 to 25 years|
|Constable (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Tailor)||18 to 23 years|
SSB Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The SSB Recruitment 2023 application cost varies depending on the Posts:
- The application cost for applicants in the general, EWS, and OBC categories is Rs. 100 for the positions of Inspector (SI), Assistant Commandant, Assistant Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno), Head Constable (HC), and Constable.
- Nevertheless, SC/ST/Ex-Service male and female applicants are not required to pay the examination fee.
How To Apply For SSB Recruitment 2023?
Follow the steps given below to apply for SSB Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Candidates first of all visit the official website of SSB ssbrectt.gov.in.
Step 2: Then click on the “Recruitment” option given on the homepage.
Step 3: After that read the given “SSB Recruitment 2023” notification completely.
Step 4: After reading the notification, click on the button “Apply Online”, and proceed further.
Step 5: Then candidates fill all the required details in the application form including their personal information, educational qualification and work experience.
Step 6: After that upload the scanned copies of your photo ID, signature and other required documents.
Step 7: Once all the information is filled, pay the application fee online using net banking, credit card or debit card.
Step 8: Then the candidate should read his application form carefully, check all the details filled by him.
Step 9: Finally, download the submitted application form in pdf file.