UIIC Recruitment 2022 Chief Information Security Officer Latest Vacancy Apply @uiic.co.in
UIIC Recruitment 2022: UIIC Recruitment 2022 United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has been released for the post of UIIC Chief Information Security Officer. Candidates can visit the official site of UIIC at uiic.co.in. And all the candidates should remember that the last date to apply is 31-10-2022. Apart from this, in this article, you have been given information about the syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates read this article completely.
Also Read: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2022
UIIC Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Name of the recruitment organization||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Posts Name||Chief Information Security Officer|
|Total Posts||01 post|
|Application form starting date||10 October, 2022|
|Last date Apply||31 October, 2022|
|Job of location||Chennai|
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have qualification B. Tech/B.E, M.E/M. Tech for the post of UIIC Recruitment 2022. Candidates visit the official website of UIIC to know about the candidates and Chief Information Security Officer Vacancies.
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- Maximum age limit- 27 years
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates have to clear certain tests for the post of UIIC Recruitment 2022 Chief Information Security Officer:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Walk-in Interview
- SC/ST/PWD Fee- NIL
- General/OBC and Other Fee- 100/-
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- UIIC exam will be written.
- The questions in the UIIC exam will be of an objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 200 questions of 250 marks.
- The duration of the UIIC Chief Information Security exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense & Analogy
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
- Basic knowledge of computers
- The Internet
- Text Formatting of the Paragraphs
- Insertion of Table
- Skill to Print and Save
- File Transfer
- Website Searching
- Browsing and Downloading
- Use of pen drive, and other software etc.
- Current Events
- History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific
- Research, Insurance, etc.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Sports, Books, and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
UIIC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Let all the candidates know that the UIIC Recruitment 2022 Exam Admit Card will be issued on the official site 15 days before the exam. All of you applicants can download your hall ticket by visiting the official site of UIIC at uiic.co.in. Candidates application process will be received on 31st October, start applying. And to get the rest of the information, you can visit UIIC and see.
How To Apply Application Form For UIIC Recruitment 2022
- First of all, candidates go to the official website of UIIC at uiic.co.in.
- Then a page will open on your screen, search for UIIC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- In the given notification, click on the link for whichever post you are interested in and read all the details carefully, and proceed.
- After that candidates fill in their details like name, educational qualification, etc. Candidates fill in their details carefully.
- After the application form is applied, you save those details through your PDF.