UPSC NDA 1 2023 notification out check eligibility criteria and exam pattern
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Notification: Dear Candidates, Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC NDA 1 Notification 2023 tomorrow on 21st December 2022. All eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in to apply. The exam authorities have also released the UPSC NDA 1 Application Form 2023 along with the release of the official notification. The last date to fill the candidates UPSC NDA 1 2023 application form is January 10, 2023.
Read Also: Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2022
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of the Exam||National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA)|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Application Form Apply Date||21 December, 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||10 January, 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Seats||395 Seats|
|Prelims Exam Date||April 16, 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Selection Procedure
- Candidates have to clear two stages in the UPSC NDA 1 2023 recruitment process – a written test and SSB interview. There are two papers in this exam one is Elementary Mathematics and the other is General Aptitude Test (GAT), both the papers of UPSC NDA 1 2023 are conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible to appear for the Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview, which is a 5 day process in which applicants are tested on various parameters to confirm their final candidature before admission.
- The age of the candidate should be between the minimum age of 16.5 years and maximum age of 19.5 years.
Application Form Fee
- General category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 to apply.
- SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying NDA application fee.
NDA 2023 Exam Pattern includes the stages of NDA exam, different sections, mode of exam, duration of exam, marking scheme etc. Applicants must read the exam pattern of UPSC NDA 1 2023 before starting their NDA preparation. As per the NDA exam pattern, the exam will be conducted in offline mode, the exam consists of two papers – Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II General Ability Test (GAT). The allotted time for each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be total 120 questions in Mathematics whereas there will be total 150 questions in GAT.
- The written test of NDA (Mathematics and GAT) will be conducted for a total of 900 marks.
- Candidates who will qualify in the written test will have to appear for SSB Interview round.
- The SSB Interview will be conducted for a total of 900 marks and will be conducted over a five days process.
How To Apply Application Form For UPSC NDA 1 2023
- First of all go to the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available on the web page.
- After that, login using valid login credentials email id and OTP/password or mobile number and OTP/password or OTR ID and OTP/password.
- Candidates have to fill UPSC NDA 2023 application form in two parts which include filling other details, fee payment, uploading scanned documents, signature, photo identity proof documents, selection of preferred exam center and agreeing to declaration .
- Check thoroughly all the details presented in the UPSC NDA 1 Application Form 2023 and edit the details if necessary.
- Once submitted, the applicants will not be able to make changes in their UPSC NDA 1 2023 Application Form.
- After submitting, a registration number will be generated. Candidates have to download it in the form of pdf file and take a printout for future reference.